Updated: October 11, 2019Effective date: October 17, 2019
I. How do we collect and use personal information? <br /> Your personal information will be collected when you register and use our services. FoodJie will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy. :
(1) Personal information we collect and use directly
We will collect the information that you actively provide when using the service as well as the information that you generate during the use of the function or the service through automated means:
1. Guarantee the normal operation of Gourmet Service
When you use Gourmet related services, in order to ensure the normal operation of software and services, we will collect your hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), network device hardware address (MAC), IP address , Software version number, network access method and type, operation log and other information. Please understand that this information is the basic information we must collect to provide services and ensure the normal operation of our products.
2. Registration, Authentication, Login to Gourmet and related services
(1) When you register and log in to Gourmet and related services, you can create an account through your mobile phone number. We will verify whether your identity is valid by sending an SMS verification code, and you can improve the relevant network identity information (such as Avatar, nickname, and password), which is collected to help you complete your registration. You can also choose to complete your personal information by filling in information such as gender, birthday, region and introduction according to your needs.
(3) When you use some foodie services, according to the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, you may need to provide your real identity information (real name, ID number, phone number, etc.) to complete real name verification. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to use the corresponding functions, but you can continue to use other services of Gourmet. This information is personal sensitive information, and we will use the industry's common methods and do our best business to protect your personal sensitive information. If you do not provide this information, you may not be able to obtain related services, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions and services of Gourmet.
3. Recommend personalized food content or service for you
Personalized recommendation is one of the core functions of "Foodie". To achieve this, we may collect and use the following information:
(1) Follow, collect, search, browse preferences and other information about your operations and use behaviors;
(2) Feedback, releases, likes, comments and other information you have provided voluntarily;
(3) Geographic location information after obtaining your explicit consent.
Refusing to provide geographic information will only make you unable to use the above functions, but will not affect the normal use of other functions and services of Foodie.
We may combine the above information with information from our other services, conduct comprehensive statistics and perform feature and preference analysis through algorithms to personalize recommendations to you, display or push food content that may interest you, or Push is more suitable for your specific function or service:
(1) Show, recommend, or push food content that has a higher degree of relevance to you;
(2) Recommend the food content of relevant cities and regions;
(3) Recommend programmatic ads that are more relevant to you.
Please understand that when we collect and use the above information, we carry out de-identification. The data analysis only corresponds to a specific code that cannot directly correlate the identity of the user, and cannot and will never be associated with your real identity.
4. Provide you with gourmet content publishing services
When you proactively post graphics, audio and video comments, we will collect audio and video information, and display your nickname, avatar, and post information. We will ask you to authorize sensitive permissions such as cameras, photos, microphones. If you refuse to provide authorization, you will not be able to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of Gourmet.
5. Provide you with interactive features or services
When you actively follow the account you are interested in and interact with other accounts, when you comment or share content, we will collect the account you follow and show you the content you posted on the account you follow.
6. Provide you with search services
When you use Gourmet's search service, we will collect your search keyword information, log records, etc. In order to provide an efficient search service, some of the aforementioned information will be temporarily stored in your local storage device, and can show you the search results content and search history, which you can delete at your choice.
7. Launch marketing activities
When you choose to participate in our related marketing activities, you can provide names, correspondence addresses, contact information, bank account numbers and other third-party payment platform account numbers as required by the event . This information may contain personal sensitive information (such as personal phone numbers, bank account numbers, transaction records, payment records, courier logistics records, etc.), which is necessary for you to receive transfers or gifts. If you refuse to provide this information, we will likely Can't transfer money or give you gifts.
8. Guarantee the safety of products, services and users
In order to help us better understand the operation of "Foodie" and related services in order to ensure the security of operation and provision of services, we may record your web log information, as well as the frequency of use of software and related services, crash data, overall installation, Usage, performance data, and more.
The above services may require you to enable access to your location information (geographic location), camera (camera), photo album (picture / video library), microphone (voice) on your device in order to collect and use the information related to the permissions. You can check the permission status one by one in the device settings, and you can decide whether to turn on / off. When you turn on any of the permissions, you only authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information to provide you with the corresponding services. After closing, the authorization is cancelled. We will no longer continue to collect / use relevant personal information and cannot provide corresponding services. It will not affect the previous collection and use of information based on your authorization.
(2) Your personal information we may obtain from third parties
1. You can log in using a third-party account (such as WeChat, Weibo, QQ, etc.). At this time, you agree to authorize us to read the public information (including but not limited to your unique identification ID, nickname, avatar, etc.) registered on the third-party platform. We can still ask you to provide additional personal information that we have requested but cannot provide. We may obtain your above information from third parties in order to remember your login identity as a user and provide you with personalized recommendations to help us provide you with better services. You can bind and unbind the third-party account you have with Gourmet Platform by yourself.
2. Information collected by users for using our products or services, for example, information posted by other users may contain some of your information (such as comments, comments, posted pictures, audio and video related to you Information).
3. When you use the authentication function provided by the “Foodie” software and related services, we will use the methods commonly used in the industry and the largest business in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and / or necessary for the authentication function. Strive to protect the security of your personal sensitive information. If you do not provide this information, you may not be able to access related services.
(3) Change of purpose of collecting and using personal information
Please understand that with the development of our business, there may be adjustments and changes to the functions and services provided by "Foodie". When new functions or services are related to scenarios such as personalized audio and video recommendations, live broadcasts, programmatic ad push, release information, user recommendations, interactive communication, search queries, registration certification, virtual property, etc., the personal information collected and used belongs to the original The purpose is directly or reasonably related. In scenarios that are not directly or reasonably related to the original purpose, we collect and use your personal information, and we will inform you again and obtain your consent.
(4) Personal information exempted from obtaining consent to collect and use according to law
Please understand that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations and relevant national standards:
(1) directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
(4) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the personal information subject or other individuals because they have significant legal rights such as life and property;
(5) Your personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Your personal information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as government information disclosure channels;
(7) Necessary for signing or performing contracts according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the software and related services, such as finding and disposing of the failures of the software and related services;
(9) Necessary for news units for legal news reporting;
(10) When academic research institutions need to carry out statistical or academic research based on the public interest and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
(11) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
(I) Guarantee the safe and efficient operation of products and services
We may set authentication and security cookies or anonymous identifiers to enable us to confirm whether you are securely logged into the service or have encountered illegal acts such as theft, fraud, etc. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency and login and response speed.
(B) to help you get an easier access experience
Using such technologies can help you avoid the steps and processes of filling out your personal information and entering search content (for example: implementing a one-click login process, recording search history).
(3) Recommend, display, and push content or accounts that you may be interested in
How we store personal information
(I) Location of information storage
We store your personal information collected and generated during domestic operations in the territory of the People's Republic of China in accordance with laws and regulations. At present, we will not transmit the above information overseas. If we transmit overseas, we will follow the relevant national regulations and ask for your consent.
(Two) storage period
We only retain your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of providing "Foodie" and services, such as information about food recipes, reviews, favorites, and other information that you post, and you have not withdrawn, deleted, or cancelled your account During this period, we will retain relevant information. After the necessary period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, except as otherwise required by laws and regulations.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information
(I) Sharing and Transfer of Personal Information
We will not share or transfer your personal information to third parties, unless you have your prior authorized consent, or the personal information shared or transferred is de-identified information, and the natural person who shared the third party cannot re-identify such information main body.
1. Personal information we may share under the following circumstances:
(1) In order to achieve programmatic advertising, we may share de-identified or anonymized information with advertising partners. We may share information with partners who have commissioned us for promotion and advertising, but we will not share Information that identifies you personally, such as your name, ID number, etc., will only provide these partners with user portrait tags and de-identified or anonymized statistical information that are difficult to identify you personally to help them Increase the effective reach of your ads without identifying you personally.
(2) Sharing with business partners for specific functions
When a software service provider, smart device provider, or system service provider cooperates with us to provide you services, such as when you need to use the geographic location function, we may collect your location information and related devices in order to achieve this function Information (such as hardware model, operating system version number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), network equipment hardware address (MAC)) is de-identified and provided to the aforementioned provider. You can refuse to provide such information without affecting your use of other services.
(3) Help you to participate in marketing promotion activities
When you choose to participate in our related marketing activities, you can provide your name, mailing address, contact information, bank account and other information according to the needs of the event, so that third parties can provide you with prizes in a timely manner. When you choose to participate in our related marketing activities, you can provide information such as name, mailing address, contact information, bank account number, etc. according to the needs of the event. With your explicit consent, we will share the above information with a third party so that we can entrust the third party to provide you with prizes in a timely manner.
2. Careful assessment and liability constraints on third parties who share personal information
(1) With your consent, we will only share information necessary for the purpose with third parties. If a third party needs to use personal information beyond the scope of the aforementioned authorization due to business needs, the third party will need to ask for your consent again.
3. Transfer of personal information during acquisition, merger, and reorganization
(2) Public disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose the information of the relevant account except when we announce the punishment of illegal account and fraud, we will not disclose your information publicly unless we comply with national laws and regulations or obtain your consent. We publicly disclose your personal information using security measures that comply with industry standards.
(3) Personal information exempted from obtaining consent to be shared, transferred, or publicly disclosed in accordance with the law
Please understand that in the following situations, in accordance with laws and regulations and national standards, we do not need to obtain your authorization to share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
(1) directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
(4) It is difficult to obtain your consent for the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals' important legal rights, such as life and property;
(5) personal information that you disclose to the public;
(6) Where personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
V. How do we protect the security of personal information (I) We attach great importance to the security of your personal information and will strive to take reasonable security measures (including technical and management aspects) to protect your personal information and prevent the personal information you provide from being improperly Accessed, publicly disclosed, used, modified, damaged, lost or leaked with or without authorization.
(2) We will use reasonable and feasible means such as encryption technology and anonymization in accordance with national laws and regulations to protect your personal information, and use security protection mechanisms to prevent your personal information from being maliciously attacked.
(3) We will establish special security departments, security management systems, and data security processes to ensure the security of your personal information. We adopt a strict data usage and access system to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal information and conduct security audits of data and technology in a timely manner.
(4) Although the above-mentioned reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technological limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen Security measures cannot always guarantee 100% security of information, and we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You understand and understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may cause problems due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take proactive measures to protect the security of your personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing passwords regularly, and not disclosing personal information such as your account password to others.
(5) We will formulate emergency response plans, and immediately launch emergency response plans when user information security incidents occur, and strive to prevent the impact and consequences of such security incidents from expanding. Once a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.) occurs, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or are about to take, and you can choose Advice on preventing and reducing risks, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident in the form of push notifications, emails, letters, text messages, etc. If it is difficult to notify one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement. At the same time, we will also report the handling of user information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities.
Your rights <br /> We attach great importance to your management of personal information and make every effort to protect your right to access, modify (update or correct), delete, and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have Ability to protect your privacy and security.
(1) Accessing, correcting and deleting your personal information
You can manage your information in the following ways:
After you have completed the account registration, login and reasonable and necessary identity verification of "Foodie", you can check, modify, and delete the personal information you submitted to "Foodie" software and related services (including deleting your published information) Comments, videos, edit nicknames, avatars, etc.).
(Two) account binding and message settings
You can change the settings of "Account Binding", "Message Settings" and other functions through [My]-[Settings] in the "Foodie" client application.
Please understand that certain business functions and services will require your information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, the company cannot continue to provide you with the functions and services corresponding to the withdrawal of consent or authorization, and it will no longer process your corresponding Personal information. However, your decision to withdraw consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal information previously performed by the company based on your authorization.
(Three) cancel account
You can submit a cancellation request through Help@meishi.cc and the staff will assist you in completing the cancellation. After you actively log out, we will stop providing you with products / services, delete your personal information or make it anonymous as required by applicable laws.
You have the right to use your account, and we have ownership of the account. In use, you should not transfer the right to use the account privately in any way, nor should you steal the account of others in any way. The behavior of the account will be considered the behavior of the registered user of the account. We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services.
(Four) article push
Our related information recommendation and other functions may be made based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems, algorithms, etc. When you are not interested in the information we push or want to reduce certain information recommendations, you can go to [My 】 — [Settings] — [Article Push] to turn off push.
(V) Complaints and reports
If you think your right to personal information may be infringed, or you find clues that your right to personal information has been violated, you can contact us at Help@meishi.cc.
(7) Telling you the right to stop operations
If we stop operating, we will stop the collection of your personal information in a timely manner, notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or an announcement, and delete or anonymize your personal information.
(2) We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations. In addition to the content and measures described above, we also establish special security measures that will only be permitted by law, parents or other guardians' explicit consent or Collect, use, share, transfer, or disclose minors' personal information as necessary to protect minors, and it is the responsibility of the special person to protect them; if we find that we have collected the minors without prior verifiable parental consent Adult personal information will try to delete the information as soon as possible.
1. Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc .;
2. We have undergone major changes in terms of ownership structure and organizational structure. All changes caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy and mergers, etc .;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure change;
4. Significant changes have occurred in your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how you exercise it;
5. When our responsible department for handling personal information security, contact methods and complaint channels change.
1. Other third-party products or services, which may include products or websites and advertising content displayed to you in personalized recommendations or other products or websites linked to Foodie services;
2. Other third parties who advertise for Gourmet Services.
1. "Food Jie" software and related services refer to the client application labeled "Food Jie" and the official website of "Food Jie" (www.physics4thecool.com, www.meishi.cc), products and services provided to you, including but not limited to food graphics, video recipe publishing, browsing, and recommendations.
2. A related party means any company, institution, or legal representative of a company or institution that is controlled, controlled, or under common control with or under one party. "Control" refers to the ability to directly or indirectly influence the management of the company mentioned, whether through ownership, voting shares, contracts or other legally recognized methods.
5. De-identification refers to the process of making personal information impossible to identify the subject of personal information without the use of additional information through the technical processing of personal information.
6. Anonymization refers to the process of making personal information subject unable to be identified through the technical processing of personal information, and the processed information cannot be restored.