Version update date: October 11, 2019 Version effective date: October 17, 2019
This User Use Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is used by you (hereinafter referred to as the "User", including the guardian of the actual user) and Beijing Meishijie Information Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Foodie") Official platform services (including, but not limited to, official platform websites www.physics4thecool.com, www.meishi.cc, Gourmet Apps, WAP stations, applets, etc.) related to the relevant rights and obligations. These Terms of Service are legally binding on users and Gourmet. This agreement, together with all updated materials, supplementary terms, and other rules and policies of the official platform, constitute the agreement between the user and Gourmet. Culinary Special reminds that before users register to use the official platform services, please read all the terms of this agreement carefully, fully understand the content of each clause, and then click to agree. For example, if the user fills in the information as prompted on the registration page, clicks to agree to this agreement, and After completing the entire registration process, or continuing to use the services provided by the official platform after Meijiejie updates this agreement, it means that the user has fully read, understood and accepted the entire content of this agreement and becomes a party to this agreement that is legally binding. If the user does not agree with any terms and / or modified content of this agreement, they should immediately stop the registration process or stop using the services provided by Gourmet.
I. Account registration, use and termination
1. The user may need to register an account when using Gourmet Service. After the account registration is successful, the Gourmet Account and the corresponding user name and password will be generated. The ownership of the foodie account belongs to the foodie. After the user completes the application registration process, the user obtains the right to use the foodie account. This use right belongs only to the initial applicant. It is forbidden to give, borrow, rent, transfer or sell. The user should be cautious and reasonable. To save and use their username and password.
2. When registering and using Gourmet Service, users must provide Gourmet with real, accurate, complete, legal and effective information, and have the obligation to maintain and update relevant information in a timely manner. The user shall ensure that no illegal or bad information appears in the registration information such as account name, avatar and profile. If the information provided by the user violates the requirements of this paragraph, the user shall bear the corresponding liabilities and consequences caused by it, and Gourmet reserves the right to terminate the user's use of Gourmet's services or take other measures.
3. As a foodie service provider, in order to make users better use the various services of foodie Jie, and to ensure the security of the user's account, foodie Jie has the right to require users to complete real-name authentication in accordance with China's laws and regulations.
4. Once the user has successfully registered, becoming a user of Gourmet, he will get the username, nickname and password, and will be responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to the system with this group of username and password, and bear all responsibility for using the username. Legal liability directly or indirectly caused by words, actions, etc.
5. The user has the obligation to properly keep the foodie account, user name and password, and the user will take full responsibility for the security of the user name and password. The user is responsible for any legal consequences caused by the leakage of the user name or password due to user reasons. If the user password is lost, you can reset the password through the link sent by the registered email address or set a new password through the registered mobile phone number. If the user finds any illegal use of the user name or other security loopholes, he should immediately inform Gourmet.
6. The user's use of Gourmet Services and data directly or indirectly through various methods (such as RSS feeds and off-site API references, etc.) will be deemed to have accepted the entire contents of this agreement without any conditions; if the user has any terms of this agreement There are objections, please stop using all the services provided by Gourmet.
7. The user can submit a cancellation application through the email Help@meishi.cc, and the staff will assist you to complete the cancellation. After you actively log out, we will stop providing you with products / services, delete your personal information or make it anonymous as required by applicable laws.
1. Foodie uses its own system to provide users with Internet services (hereinafter referred to as "services") such as publishing and sharing recipes, posting topics, uploading text, pictures or videos, posting commentary information, and event information through the Internet.
2. Food Jie only provides products and services in countries and regions permitted by the laws of the People's Republic of China. The information, products and services released or provided by it are not intended to be used by persons or residents in countries restricted by law. Any invitation from the above.
3, Food Jie only provides services to users who meet the following conditions:
(1) A natural person with full capacity for civil conduct; a legal person or other organization established and legally existing in accordance with Chinese laws, regulations, and administrative regulations.
(2) Understand and accept this agreement and all relevant rules issued by Gourmet.
(3) I have submitted my real and valid identity information and contact information in accordance with the requirements of the registration interface, and have been approved by Gourmet.
Those who do not meet the above conditions shall not be registered as a user of Gourmet Foods. The agreement between Gourmet Foods is invalid from the beginning. Once Gourmet Foods is found, it has the right to immediately terminate the service to the user and hold all legal liabilities for its use of Gourmet Foods services. .
Provision, modification and termination of services
1. While accepting various services of Gourmet, users agree to accept various information services provided by Gourmet. The user here authorizes Gourmet to send business information to his email, mobile phone, communication address, etc. The user has the right to choose not to accept all kinds of information services provided by Gourmet Foods and enter the relevant pages of Gourmet Foods to make changes.
2. According to the development of the Internet and changes in relevant laws, regulations and regulatory documents, or due to business development needs, Foodie Jie will modify or change the service terms of this agreement when necessary. Meijiejie will directly publish the modified agreement content on Meijiejie website and App. The announcement behavior is deemed that Meijiejie has notified the user to modify the content. Once the modified content is announced, it will effectively replace the original terms of service. Gourmet can also use a private message transmission method to prompt the user to modify the terms of the agreement, change the service, or other important matters.
3. In addition, users can log in to Gourmet website or check the latest version of related agreement terms in Gourmet application. If the user continues to use the services provided by Gourmet Jie, it shall be deemed that the user has accepted the modified terms of service; if the user does not accept the modified terms of service, he shall stop using the services provided by Gourmet Jie.
4. The gourmet software and related services provided by the company are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technologies and conditions. The company will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of services. You understand that the company cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking attacks, system instability, third-party service defects and other various security issues. Outages, data loss, and other losses and risks.
5. The user understands and agrees that the company has the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the foodie software and related services after the announcement in order to serve the needs of the overall operation, without being responsible or liable to the user for any compensation.
4. Confidentiality of user information
1. Gourmet takes the protection of user information very seriously. Protecting user personal information is one of the company's basic principles. The company works with users to protect user personal information (that is, information that can identify users individually or in combination with other information).
2. The information about Gourmet users referred to in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and related regulations and meets the following scope:
(1) The personal information provided to Gourmet during user registration;
(2) When users use Gourmet services, participate in official platform activities or visit the official platform, Gourmet will automatically receive and record the user's browser or mobile client data, including but not limited to the IP address and information in the official platform cookie And web records requested by users;
(3) User information legally obtained by FoodJie from business partners;
(4) Personal information of other users obtained through other legal channels.
3. Food Jie promises: without the legal reasons or the user's prior permission, Food Jie will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party.
4. In the following legal situations, the personal information of users will be partially or completely disclosed:
(1) with the consent of the user to the user or other third parties;
(2) According to relevant regulations such as laws and regulations, or the requirements of administrative agencies, to disclose to administrative, judicial agencies or other third parties required by laws;
(3) Disclosures made by other gourmets in accordance with laws and regulations.
V. User rights
1. Users have the right to post objective, authentic, and personal experience evaluation information and pictures on the recipes on the official platform after registering and logging in.
2. Users have the right to add recipes and improve the ingredients, pictures and other information of the created recipes after registering and logging in to the official platform of Gourmet.
3. The user has the right to obtain the reward given by Gourmet after publishing contributions such as recipe information according to relevant provisions of Gourmet's official platform.
4. Users have the right to modify all the modifiable information in their personal accounts, choose their nicknames and enter introductory text, and decide for themselves whether to provide content that is not required.
5. Users have the right to participate in the foodie community (the food show section in the official app), and publish articles and opinions that comply with national laws and regulations and meet the foodie community rules.
6. Users have the right to get rewards (such as points, badges, etc.) from Gourmet in accordance with relevant regulations of the official platform.
7. Users have the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by Gourmet.
8. After receiving the Gourmet Awards, users have the right to redeem points, etc. according to the relevant regulations of the official platform.
9. The user has the right to download and install Gourmet Mobile client and use its functions.
10. The user has the right to enjoy various other services provided by Gourmet in accordance with the provisions of Gourmet's official platform.
1. Do not use this site to endanger national security, leak state secrets, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collective and citizens, and do not use this site to produce, reproduce and disseminate the following information:
(1) Incitement to resist or undermine the implementation of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations;
(2) Those who incite subversion of state power and overthrow the socialist system;
(3) Incitement to split the country and undermine national unity;
(4) Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine ethnic unity;
(5) Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors, or disturbing social order;
(6) Propaganda of feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror, and instigating crimes;
(7) Those who blatantly insult others or fabricate facts to slander others or conduct other malicious attacks;
(8) Damage to the credibility of state organs;
(9) other violations of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations;
(10) Conducting commercial advertising.
2. The user shall not maliciously register the Gourmet Account by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for the purpose of profit, speculation, cash-out, winning, etc. Users may not steal other user accounts. If the user violates the above provisions, Gourmet has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the official platform, suspending or blocking the user account, and cancelling Benefits obtained due to violations, and even legal liability of users through litigation.
3. The user must maintain the objectivity and authenticity of the recipe, and must not use the identity of Gourmet to perform any act that violates integrity, including but not limited to: speculating on the content of the recipe, and charging fees or obtaining benefits from other users; in order to obtain benefits or benefits, Participate in or organize the writing and publishing of false recipe content; conduct other other violations that affect the authenticity, objectivity of the recipe content, and disrupt the normal order of the official platform. If the user violates the above regulations, Gourmet has the right to take all necessary measures, including but not limited to: deleting content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the official platform, suspending or blocking the user account, and canceling Benefits obtained due to violations, and even legal liability of users through litigation.
4. It is forbidden for users to use Gourmet in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of Meijiejie, users may not use the name of this site to engage in any commercial activities, nor may they use Meijiejie in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in commercial activities. If the user violates the above provisions, Gourmet has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the official platform, suspending or blocking the user account, and cancelling Benefits obtained due to violations, and even legal liability of users through litigation.
5. All information (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio-visual, etc.) posted by the user in various forms of food shall comply with relevant provisions of national laws and regulations and relevant provisions of official platforms, conform to public order and good customs, and shall not infringe any All legitimate rights and interests of the third party including intellectual property rights, otherwise the user shall bear all the legal consequences arising therefrom, and the loss suffered by Meijiejie shall be entitled to claim compensation from the user.
Seven, intellectual property
1. The intellectual property rights of the content (including but not limited to software, technology, programs, web pages, text, pictures, images, audio, video, graphics, layout, electronic documents, etc.) provided by Gourmet in the software and related services belong to Owned or authorized by Gourmet Food. The copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software on which Gourmet provides the service belong to Gourmet. No one can use it without the permission of Gourmet Jie (including but not limited to monitoring, copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading the intellectual property content in Gourmet Jie software and related services through any robot or spider and other programs or equipment) .
2. The user understands and agrees that the uploaded texts, pictures, videos, audios, etc. that are posted when using the official platform and related services are created by you or have been legally authorized (including sub-authorization). The intellectual property rights in any content you upload or post through FoodJacks belong to you or the original copyright owner.
3. The user knows, understands and agrees that you upload the uploaded content (including but not limited to text, pictures, videos, audio, video and / or music works included in the audio, dialogue, etc.) through Gourmet, and grant the company and its A worldwide, free, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple levels) rights (including but not limited to reproduction rights, translation rights, compilation rights, information network transmission rights, adaptation rights) , Making derivatives, etc.), including but not limited to current or other websites, applications, products or terminal devices. You hereby confirm and agree that the granting of the above rights includes the use and other development of the content (in whole or in part) in any promotion, advertising, marketing and / or promotion related to the content, Gourmet and / or the company's brand. Rights and permissions. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that the granting of the above rights includes the use, reproduction, and display of personal images, portraits, names, trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos, and company marks ( (If any) and any other branding, marketing or promotion assets and rights.
4. Meijiejie has not transferred any rights or ownership related to the official platform or any content therein to any third party, and all rights not explicitly granted to any third party belong to Meijiejie. Any unauthorized use of any content, services, or materials on the official platform without the express permission of this agreement constitutes a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, patent and / or other laws and regulations. The right of third parties (including units or individuals, etc.) under the agreement to initiate legal proceedings.
1. You understand and agree that Gourmet Software and related services may be affected or interfered by various factors. Gourmet Software does not guarantee (including but not limited to):
(1) Gourmet is completely suitable for users' requirements;
(2) Gourmet is uninterrupted, timely, safe, reliable or error-free; any software, services, or other materials obtained by users through Lamex meets users' expectations;
(3) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
2. Users who are suspected of borrowing or other property-related network information, account passwords, advertisements or promotions should be cautious and make their own judgments. Based on the foregoing reasons, you may have suffered profits, business reputation, loss of data, or other tangible or Intangible loss, Foodie Jie shall not bear any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative or punitive liability.
3. The user understands and agrees that during the use of Gourmet Software and related services, factors such as force majeure may be encountered (force majeure refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided), including but not limited to government behavior, natural disasters , Cyber reasons, hacking, war or any other similar incident. In the event of force majeure, Gourmet Food will try to repair it as soon as possible, but because the force majeure has caused losses to the user, the user agrees that Gourmet Food is not responsible.
4. Gourmet Jie obtains the right to deal with illegal and illegal content in accordance with the agreement. This right does not constitute an obligation or commitment of Gourmet Jie. Gourmet Jie cannot guarantee the timely discovery of illegal acts or the corresponding treatment.
5. The user clearly understands and agrees: Regarding the services of this agreement, Gourmet Jie does not provide any kind of express or implied warranties or conditions, including but not limited to commercial suitability, suitability for specific uses, etc. Your use of the software and related services at this agreement must be at your own risk.
6. The user clearly understands and agrees that this agreement is to guarantee compliance with national laws and regulations, maintain public order and customs, protect the legitimate rights and interests of others, and try its best to make judgments in accordance with relevant laws and regulations within its capacity, but does not guarantee the company's complete judgment. Consistent with the judgment of the judicial and administrative organs, if the consequences of this have been understood by the user and agreed to bear the responsibility.
7. The user reviews published by all users of Gourmet Jie represent the personal views of users, and do not mean that the official platform agrees with their views or confirms their descriptions. The official platform does not bear any legal responsibility arising from user reviews.
8. You understand and agree: In order to provide you with better services, Gourmet has the right to regularly, or irregularly, overhaul, maintain, and upgrade the platform or related equipment that provides this service. Such situations may cause related services. If you interrupt or suspend within a reasonable period of time, if you cause losses to it, you agree to waive the responsibility of investing in Gourmet.
9. You understand and agree that if the service is interrupted or blocked due to the following circumstances, which causes you losses, you agree to waive the responsibility of gourmet food:
(1) This service is not provided due to deliberate intentions of Gourmet.
(2) if you and / or any third party suffered losses due to your intention or negligence
(3) Damaged by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs or hackers;
(4) Your computer software, system, hardware, and communication lines are faulty;
(5) Your operation is improper;
(6) You use the service in a manner not authorized by Gourmet;
(7) Other circumstances that cannot be controlled or reasonably foreseen.
Reporting and Complaints of Infringement
1. If the user or any third party believes that there is a legal basis and sufficient evidence to prove that Gourmet or Gourmet users have the following behaviors, they have the right to contact Gourmet (Email: Help@Meishi.cc) to make a complaint, Gourmet will be prudent After conducting a local investigation, decide whether to take necessary measures such as deleting, blocking, disconnecting, and resorting to legal means to the relevant object according to its own judgment:
(1) Foodie users infringe on the civil rights or infringements of others by using the foodie platform, including but not limited to insults, defamation, etc .;
(2) The works, performances, sound recordings and video products involved in Gourmet Platform users infringe the right of others to spread information on the Internet or have been deleted or changed the rights of others to manage electronic information;
(3) Any information released by Gourmet or Gourmet users infringes its other legal rights.
2. According to the "Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Disseminate Information on the Internet", any third party believes that works, performances, sound recordings, and video products involved in Meijiejie have infringed their right to disseminate information on the Internet or have been deleted or changed their rights to manage electronic information. , You can submit a written notice to Gourmet Foods, asking Gourmet Foods to delete the infringing work, or to disconnect the link. The notice should include the following:
(1) the name (name), contact information and address of the right holder;
(2) The name and network address of the infringing works, performances, recordings and video products that require deletion or disconnection;
(3) Preliminary certification materials that constitute infringement.
The right holder shall be responsible for the authenticity of the notice.
3. Any third party (including but not limited to enterprises, companies, units or individuals, etc.) considers that any information posted by Gourmet users infringes their legal rights, including but not limited to the above two points, and there are sufficient laws and regulations and evidence to prove that In the case of food, you can notify Gourmet by email: Help@Meishi.cc.
4. Infringement complaints must contain the following information:
(1) The identity of the infringed person, proof of the infringed content, or the original link of the infringed work and other proof materials.
(2) Specific links of infringing information or works on Gourmet.
(3) The contact information of the infringement complainant, so that the relevant department of Gourmet can respond to your complaint in a timely manner, preferably including an email address, phone number or mobile phone.
(4) The content of the complaint must include the following statement: "I have the evidence in good faith that the object infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of myself or others. I promise that all the information in the complaint is true and accurate, or I will voluntarily bear all consequences."
(5) The infringed person himself signed and dated it. If he or she complains on behalf of another person, an authorization letter and identity certificate signed by the authorized person must be issued.
5. Meijiejie has the right to review and supervise the user's use of the service. If the user uses the service in any violation of this agreement, Meijiejie has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not Limited to changing or deleting user-published content, suspending or terminating the user ’s right to use the service, etc.) to eliminate or mitigate the impact of user misconduct. At the same time, you understand and agree that, as a network service provider, Food Jie's services are provided in accordance with the current status of current technology and conditions. Gourmet will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of the services; however, it cannot guarantee that the services provided are flawless, nor can it foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time. 2. The occurrence of piracy does not have sufficient monitoring capabilities; Meijiejie is not responsible for such infringements committed by others on the website, and the tort liability shall be borne by the implementer.
6. If any third party infringes the relevant rights of GOOD JIE users, the user agrees to authorize GOOD JIE or its designated agent to represent GOOD JIE itself or the user to warn, complain, initiate administrative law enforcement, litigation, appeal or Negotiate a settlement, and the user agrees to participate in joint rights defense or sign, issue authorization documents and other related materials if Food Jie deems necessary.
7, Foodie Jie may use one or more of web page announcements, web page reminders, e-mail addresses, mobile phone text messages, and in-station letters in the management system of your registered user account to deliver you all information about this service. Information, such as rules, notices, reminders, etc. Once such information is published or sent in any of the aforementioned ways, it is deemed that you have accepted and agreed to bind you. If you do not accept it, please stop using Gourmet Service, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed. If the information provided by you, such as the email address, mobile phone number, and communication address, is incorrect, and you have not received the relevant rules, notices, reminders, and other information, you agree that you shall still be deemed to have received the relevant information and be bound by it. All consequences and It is your responsibility.
X. Applicable Law and Place of Judgment
1. All disputes, claims or other matters caused by or related to the use of Gourmet Station by users are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2. Any dispute between the user and Gourmet shall be resolved through negotiation in good faith first. If the negotiation fails, a lawsuit should be filed with the people's court that has jurisdiction over the place where Good Food is located.
1. If any provision of this agreement is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed severable without affecting the legal effect of any other provision.
2. The drafting and interpretation of the agreement shall prevail in Chinese. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, any translation of this agreement shall not be used as a basis for interpreting this agreement or determining the intentions of the parties.
3. The headings of all the terms of this agreement are for convenience only. They have no actual meaning and cannot be used as a basis for interpretation of the meaning of this agreement.
Twelve, conflicting choices <br /> This agreement is an important legal document between Gourmet and the user to become Gourmet users and use Gourmet services. Any other written or oral meaning of Gourmet or the user is inconsistent with this agreement. , This agreement shall prevail. Foodie Jie has the final interpretation right of this usage agreement.
Please confirm again that you have read and fully understood the above agreement.