The mobile phone scans the QR code on the right.
Bring this recipe to the kitchen for you to watch as you cook!
You can also download Gourmet Mobile App>
Look at recipes anytime, anywhere!
This small snack "soybean cake" is called in Jingzhou area of Hubei province. Since its transfer from Beijing to Hubei, Xiaodaxiao has always loved it! In fact, it has nothing to do with soy beans. It is called "soy bean cake" because the appearance of the pastry looks like a grain of soybeans covered with syrup. Its ingredients and methods are similar to those of the northern pastry Saqima. The difference is that Saqima is cut into noodles and fried in a pan, while "soy bean cake" is cut into pieces like the shape of a soybean!
Material collection diagram:
1. Put the flour in the bowl, stir in the flour after the eggs are broken, and knead by hand to make a smooth dough
2. Cover the dough with clean and wet gauze for about 20 minutes.
3. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of starch on the panel and knead the waking dough slightly.
4. Roll the dough into a thin sheet of about two millimeters thick
5. Then use a knife to cut into thin strips of half finger width
6. After all the dough is cut into thin strips, change the knife into fine squares.
7. Sprinkle a little starch into the noodles and shake gently to prevent sticking
8. Pour an appropriate amount of sunflower oil into the pot, add some noodles when it is 80% hot, and stir while frying.
9. Wait until the noodles are fried to a golden yellow ball shape, remove them when floating on the oil surface
10. Put two or two sugars in the pot, add a little salt, maltose, and water, stir over low heat and stir
11. When the sugar is boiled and deep yellow bubbles are poured, pour in the fried noodles and cooked sesame seeds.
12. After stirring quickly in the pot, pour it into a pre-greased porcelain dish
13. Press the panel on the porcelain plate and press it down, and buckle the porcelain plate upside down on the chopping board.
14. Let it cool and cut it into squares with a knife. After the finished product cools, pack it in a sealed box.
1. The process of making soy crisps is made with eggs, without adding a drop of water;
2. When the dough is awake, when rolling or cutting, be sure to sprinkle starch to prevent sticking;
3. If there is no maltose, you can use honey instead.
Because I especially like to eat desserts, I will try to taste the pastries when I see them. If they do n’t meet the taste, I wo n’t dip them next time. I will never stop eating my favorite pastries. Hehe! Speaking of this pastry, Jingzhou also has a classic story about "soy bean cakes" and the three ancient kingdoms:
After the Chibi War in 208 AD, Liu Sun formed an alliance to capture Jingzhou City (formerly known as Jiangling). Because Jingzhou is a must-have place for soldiers, Soochow coach Zhou Yu personally served as the eunuch of Nanjun County and took the seat of Jingzhou. However, Liu Bei, who was very creditable, could only lead the headquarters to guard the Youjiangkou. After Liu Bei was stationed at the Yau Jiangkou, he changed the Yau Jiangkou to public security, taking the meaning of "left public security, strong future". Here, the Shu army slashed their horses in order to achieve great cause. In order to seek development, Liu Bei twice proposed to Jing Zhou to Sun Quan. Later, considering the strategic direction of Wushu Alliance against Cao Cao, Sun Quan temporarily lent Jingzhou to Liu Bei. After Liu Bei borrowed Jingzhou, he used it as a foothold, resisting Cao Cao in the north, and taking Yizhou in the west to establish the dominance of Shuhan.
In order to facilitate the march to carry dry food, Liu Beimingren steamed the pasta and cut it into cubes of the size of soybeans. After cooling, they were pressed into a square cake shape. After baking, they were divided into small pieces and stored with soldiers for food. Therefore, the dry food will not be deteriorated after long-term storage, and its flavor is crisp and delicious, and it melts at the mouth, and it is shaped like a grain of soybeans. It is called "soy bean crisp". Since then, the Shu Army has won every victory and the Zodiac Day, so that the entire army and the people share this victory and victory, to show that the army and the people of the State of Sichuan are in the same boat and share the same heart.